Objectives of the action
- Attract and widen access for newcomers, less experienced organisations and small-scale actors to the programme.
- Support the inclusion of target groups with fewer opportunities
- Support active European citizenship and bring the European dimension to the local level
In addition, the main objectives of Cooperation Partnerships also apply to Small-sсale Partnerships, proportionally to the scope and volume of each project:
- Increasing quality in the work and practices of the organisations and institutions involved, opening up to new actors not naturally included within one sector;
- Building capacity of organisations to work transnationally and across sectors;
- Addressing common needs and priorities in the fields of education, training, youth and sport;
- Enabling transformation and change (at individual, organisational or sectoral level), leading to improvements, in proportion to the context of each organisation;
WHO CAN APPLY?
Any participating organisation established in an EU Member State or third country associated to the Programme can be the applicant. This organisation applies on behalf of all participating organisations involved in the project.
WHICH TYPES OF ORGANIZATIONS ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPE IN THE PROJECT?
Any public or private organization, established in an EU Member State or third country associated to the Programme (see section "Eligible Countries" in section A of the attached guide). Irrespective of the field impacted by the project, Small-scale Partnerships are open to any type of organisation active in any field of education, training, youth, sport or other socio-economic sectors as well as to organisations carrying out activities that are transversal to different fields
NUMBER AND PROFILE OF ORGANIZATIONS
A minimum of two organisations from two different EU Member States or third countries associated to the Programme.
DURATION OF THE PROJECT
Between 6 and 24 months
WHERE TO APPLY?
For Small-scale Partnerships in the fields of vocational education and training, school education, adult education and youth submitted by any organisation in these fields:
- To the National Agency of the country in which the applicant organisation is established.
For Small-scale Partnerships in the field of sport:
- To the European Education and Culture Executive Agency, based in Brussels. Call ID: ERASMUS-SPORT-2023-SSCP
4 October 2023 at 12:00 pm (midday Brussels time) for projects starting between 1 January and 31 August of the following yea
Applicants will choose between the two pre-defined amounts according to the activities they want to undertake and the results they want to achieve:
- 30 000 EUR
- 60 000 EUR