The specific objective of this call is to support the deployment of a tailored, flexible and quality learning offer for low-skilled / low-qualified adults (and where relevant for priority groups identified by countries in the framework of the Recommendation).
Proposals must be centred around the following activities:
- Enlarging the scale or scope of existing tailored learning provision for low-skilled / lowqualified adults that is considered to be effective (e.g. to cover a different low-skilled/ low-qualified target group); OR
- Adapting existing learning provision to the needs of low qualified / low skilled individuals or priority groups as defined by countries, where relevant (e.g. embedding basic skills training, use tailored teaching methods); OR
- Developing new tailored learning provision (if duly justified by the lack of appropriate existing provision) for low qualified / low skilled individuals or priority groups as defined by countries, where relevant (e.g. designing new modularised curricula for basic skills education) and/or testing it on a scale that allows conclusions to be drawn about its effectiveness.
The project's duration should indicatively be between 12 months and 24 months.
Legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries are eligible as lead applicant, co-applicants:
- EU Member States;
- Iceland and Norway in accordance with the EEA Agreement;
- Albania, Republic of North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey
If the United Kingdom withdraws from the EU during the grant period without concluding an agreement with the EU, ensuring in particular that British applicants continue to be eligible, British beneficiaries, co-beneficiaries and affiliated entities will cease to receive EU funding (while continuing, where possible, to participate) or be required to leave the project on the basis of Article II.7.2.1(a) for monobeneficiary and Article II.17.3.1(a) for multi-beneficiary Grant Agreements.
Deadline for submitting proposals 08/07/2019, Swim, Courier and Post : 24:00 Brussels' time (CET) Hand deliveries 16:00 Brussels' time (CET)