The specific objective of this call is to support the deployment by national and/or regional authorities, as an integral element in their implementation of the Recommendation on Upskilling Pathways, of the provision of individual skills assessments (including literacy, numeracy and digital skills) for low skilled / low qualified adults (and in particular for priority groups identified by countries in the framework of the Recommendation, where relevant)
Proposals must be centered around one of the two or a combination of the two elements below:
- Tools for assessing the skills (including, literacy and/or numeracy and/or digital skills) of low-skilled / low qualified adults or priority targets groups as defined by the countries, where relevant, and / or
- Arrangements for providing such assessments to low-skilled / low qualified adults or priority targets groups as defined by the countries, where relevant.
Proposals must include one or more of the following activities:
- Enlarging the scale or scope of existing assessment tools and arrangements for low-skilled / low-qualified adults that are considered to be effective (e.g. enlarging the scope of an existing assessment arrangement to cover a different target group);
- Adapting to the needs of low-skilled adults existing assessment tools and arrangements that are considered to be effective (e.g. adapting an assessment so that it assesses basic literacy, numeracy or digital skills);
- Developing new assessment tools and arrangements for low-skilled adults15 and/or testing them on a scale that allows conclusions to be drawn about their effectiveness.
The project's duration should indicatively be between 12 months and 24 months.
Legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries are eligible as an applicant (or as lead applicant and co-applicant in the case of a consortium):
- EU Member States;
- Iceland and Norway in accordance with the EEA Agreement
- Albania, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey
Deadline for submitting proposals 13/07/2018 Swim, Courier and Post : 24:00 Brussels' time (CET) Hand deliveries 16:00 Brussels' time (CET)