In order to contribute to the development of the common Union policy on asylum and immigration and to the strengthening of the area of freedom, security and justice in the light of the application of the principles of solidarity and responsibility-sharing between the Member States and cooperation with third countries, the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) was set up. It aims at supporting actions to contribute to the efficient management of migration flows and the implementation, strengthening and development of a common Union approach to asylum and immigration.
This Call aims to fund targeted, practical projects ensuring maximum tangible and demonstrable benefits and impacts on the lives of victims.
The present Call for Proposals aims at funding projects in the area of integration of thirdcountry nationals. Each project application submitted must address only one of the following priorities:
1. Raising awareness on migrants' contribution to EU societies
2. Community building at local level for integration including through volunteering activities
3. Pre-departure and post-arrival support for the integration of persons in need of international protection who are being resettled from a third country including through volunteering activities
4. Promote the swift integration of third-country nationals into the labour market through strengthened cooperation and mobilisation of employers and social and economic partners
5. Integration of victims of trafficking in human beings
This Call will fund supporting actions to contribute to the efficient management of migration flows and the implementation, strengthening and development of a common Union approach to asylum and immigration.
Eligible countries for partnership would be all EU Member States, with the exception of Denmark.
Regarding the duration, projects cannot be scheduled to last more than 36 months. For priority 5, projects cannot be scheduled to last more than 24 months.
The deadline for submitting applications is March the 1st 2018 at 17:00 Brussels time