Priorities and activities to be co-financed
A) The aim of the priority is to support projects promoting equality for women and men in public debates, in leadership positions in politics and in the corporate sector.
B) The aim of the priority is to support projects aiming at better enforcement of EU law on work-life balance and in particular of protection against dismissal and unfavorable
Activities to be funded under the priorities described above would be:
- awareness-raising, communication activities (campaigns, etc);
- capacity building, mentoring and training programmes for women candidates (and for journalists);
- seminars and conferences;
- develop/disseminate practical tools to increase gender balance;
- exchange of good practice and successful strategies and networking between stakeholders.
Activities should have an impact on equal opportunities for women and men in public life and in particular leadership positions in politics and in the corporate sector.
- awarness-raising activities, communications campaign aimed at:
- testing, developing and disseminating creative approaches to:
- analytical activities such as development of ex ante evaluation, impact assessment of measures aimed at:
Eligible countries would be:
- The Member States (MS) of the European Union (EU), including their overseas departments, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- Proposals from applicants in candidate or associated countries may be selected provided that, on the date of award, agreements have entered into force setting out the arrangements for the participation of those countries in the programme.
Should a candidate or associated country join the programme during the call process, a notification will be posted on the Participant Portal.
The initial duration of the projects should not exceed 24 months.
The deadline for submitting proposals is 19 June 2018 17:00:00 Brussels time (CET).