The objective of the action is to test the feasibility of an intra-EU job mobility scheme for the age group above 35 years, with a particular focus on unemployed citizens, including long-term unemployed.
The actions supported by the projects shall
- carry out outreach and information activities towards target groups and in particular to employers and other stakeholder organizations;
- provide information on the Reactivate work opportunities and support available to the EU citizens over 35 years;
- establish cooperation with other organizations willing to act as information multipliers on Reactivate e.g. trade unions, employers' associations, chambers of commerce, vocational and education organizations, etc.
- develop and deliver a comprehensive, tailor-made package of mobility services, combining customized activation measures with direct financial support to both the target group of EU citizens over 35 years of age and employers (in particular SME's);
- include at least, as activation measures within this package, information, and assistance with offers and vacancies, matching these with candidates and the preparation of the placement/recruitment in a number of Member States involving jobs and/or traineeships;
- provide one or more items of direct financial support to both the target group of EU citizens over 35 years of age and employers (in particular SME's) in accordance with the five pre-defined items in this call (Annex I);
- test the feasibility of the services and support measures above also for placement of candidates in traineeships in another country, having regard to the diversity (or lack) of regulatory frameworks at national level (notably for open market opportunities).
In the light of the above, applicants shall submit proposals focusing on Job placements and Traineeships.
The indicative duration of projects should be 24 months.
Legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries are eligible as lead applicants and co-applicants:
- EU Member States
The deadline for submitting applications is 05 September 2018 Swim, Courier and Post: 24:00 Brussels time (CET) Hand deliveries 16:00 Brussels time.