This call aims at mobilising existing network(s) of mainstream business incubators to expand their outreach to inclusive and social entrepreneurship. To achieve this, the supported action shall draw from the experience of support organisations and networks already targeting social entrepreneurs and (potential) entrepreneurs from underrepresented groups.
Description of the activities to be funded / Type of actions Proposals must be centred around activities promoting the concepts “inclusive and social entrepreneurship” amongst all individual member organisations of the network or the consortium of networks.
The types of activities which may be funded under this call for proposals can include:
- gathering, production and diffusion of relevant information materials;
- study visits and exchange of good practices; - training activities, webinars, seminars, conferences, etc;
- developing business support services for inclusive and social entrepreneurs, including toolkits, templates, manuals and other support material;
- actions aiming at creating and improving connections to stakeholders in inclusive and social entrepreneurship;
- awareness and dissemination actions amongst the network’s members and towards the wider audience.
Eligibility of the applicants (lead and co-applicants) and affiliated entities:
a) Place of establishment
Legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries are eligible as single, lead applicant, co-applicants:
-EU Member States;
- Iceland and Norway in accordance with the EEA Agreement;
-Albania, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey13 .
b) Type of entities To be eligible, the single, lead applicant, co-applicant and affiliated entity must be:
- a public or private entities of any type;
- legally established in one of the EaSI participating countries.
- an established formal network of business incubators with its own legal personality or representing (as a joint secretariat or officially appointed coordinator) an established formal network. A consortium of several established networks is eligible14 .
To be eligible, the single applicant must:
- have members established in at least 14 EU Member States and in at least one nonEU EaSI participating country.
To be eligible, the consortium (lead applicant and co-applicants jointly) must:
- be established in at least 14 EU Member States and in at least one non-EU EaSI participating country.
The lead applicant and each co-applicant must meet the above three criteria on entities (6.1.b) individually
The total budget earmarked for the EU co-financing of projects under this call is estimated at 1 300 000 EUR.
The Commission expects to fund 1 proposal. The Commission reserves the right not to distribute all the funds available.
Under this call for proposals, the EU grant may not exceed 80% of the total eligible costs of the action. The applicants must guarantee their co-financing of the remaining amount covered by the applicants' own resources or from sources other than the European Union budget.