Forward-Looking Cooperation Projects (FLCPs) are large-scale projects with the aim to identify, test, develop or assess innovative policy approaches that have the potential of becoming mainstreamed and improving education and training systems.
Proposals submitted under the present call must address one of the six priorities listed below:
- Acquisition of basic skills by low-skilled adults;
- Designing and assessing the effectiveness of continuing training to meet current and future skill needs;
- Promoting innovative technology in the field of providing career guidance;
- Promoting innovative and cross-disciplinary approaches to STE(A)M teaching in education;
- Promoting the use of self-reflection tools to support innovation and systemic change in education and training institutions;
- Higher education — achieving the aims of the Digital Education Action Plan (including Open Science), and assessing learning outcomes for the purpose of benchmarking among higher education institutions.
The project duration must be between 24 and 36 months. Activities must start on 1 November 2019, 1 December 2019 or 1 January 2020.
Only applications from legal entities established in the following Programme Countries are eligible:
- the 28 Member States of the European Union,
- the EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway,
- EU candidate countries: the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey and Serbia.
For British applicants: Please be aware that eligibility criteria must be complied with for the entire duration of the project
Applications must be submitted not later than 19 March 2019 — 12.00 noon CET (Brussels time).