The activities in support for policy reform are targeted at the achievement of the goals of the European policy agendas, in particular the Europe 2020 Strategy, of the Strategic framework for European cooperation in education and training (ET 2020) and of the European Youth Strategy.
Proposals submitted under the present call should tackle only one of the following priority themes, and applicants are free to consider any specific aspect or measure within a priority theme:
- Promoting social inclusion and shared EU values through formal and non-formal learning
- Mainstreaming and further developing multilingual pedagogies in school education (e.g. working in multilingual classrooms / with bilingual children) and supporting teachers and their training to deal with diversity in classrooms
- Digital assessment: identifying best practices across educational sectors and countries and scaling up of best practices and experimentation
- VET teachers and trainers in work-based learning/apprenticeship (VET)
- Implementation of Upskilling Pathways for adults without an upper secondary qualification or equivalent
- Policies and incentives to support innovative teaching and pedagogical training in higher education, including through open and digital education;
- Creation of a European-wide hub for online learning, blended/ virtual mobility, virtual campuses and collaborative exchange of best practices
The project duration must be between 24 and 36 months. However, if, after the signing of the agreement and the start of the project it becomes impossible for the beneficiaries, for fully justified reasons a maximum extension of 6 additional months will be granted, if requested before the deadline specified in the agreement. Activities must start between 1 January 2019 and 28 February 2019.
Only proposals from legal entities established in the following programme countries are eligible:
- the 28 Member States of the European Union,
- the EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway,
- EU candidate countries: Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
For British applicants: Please be aware that eligibility criteria must be complied with for the entire duration of the grant.
The deadline for submitting appplications is April the 10th 2018 12h. (Brussels time).