The overall objectives of the call are to promote workers' intra-EU labour mobility, to boost employment opportunities as well as to support the implementation of the EURES Regulation.
An application must only be dedicated to one of the strands presented below. Applicants that wish to apply for more than one strand will have to present separate applications.
- Strand 1 "Cross-border partnerships"
- Strand 2 "Support to the development of new cross-border partnerships"
- Strand 3 "Support to cooperation on intra-EU mobility in the EEA countries"
- Strand 4 "Support to cooperation on intra-EU mobility for social partners"
The type of specific actions that may be funded under each strand is indicated in the call text.
The action duration should indicatively be for projects not having been awarded a grant under the call VP/2017/006 and IF the proposal is awarded a grant under the present call:
- Earliest starting date: date of submission of the proposal with the latest end date of the action: 31 December 2019
Legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries are eligible as lead applicant and/or co-applicants:
- EU Member States
- Iceland and Norway in accordance with the EEA Agreement.
Deadline for submitting applications 25 June 2018 Swim, Courier and Post : 24:00 Brussels' time (CET) Hand deliveries 16:00 Brussels' time (CET)