Capacity-building projects in the field of youth cover a range of activities that encourage cooperation between organisations active in youth, education, training and other socio-economic sectors in Programme and Partner Countries from different regions of the world.
The activities that could be funded in this call are listed below:
- Promoting cooperation between:
- youth organisations and public authorities in Partner Countries.
- youth organisations in education and training and the business and labour market.
- Strengthening youth councils, youth platforms and authorities in Partner Countries (local, regional, national).
- Supporting the overall operation of youth organisations in Partner Countries.
- Helping implement youth work practices which include:
- tools for the development of youth works and trainers.
- non-formal learning methods to improve skills.
- new training schemes, flexible learning, virtual mobility and better ICT.
- peer learning activities to improve the leadership of youth organisations.
Types of capacity-building projects
Project Type 1 - capacity-building projects between Programme Countries and Other Partner Countries
Project Type 2 - capacity-building projects between Programme Countries and Partner Countries from the Western Balkans
Project Type 3 - capacity-building projects between Programme Countries and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries (2 different types of activities within the Project Type 3: Civil Society Fellowship for youth and Partnership for Entrepreneurship.)
Project Type 4 - capacity-building projects between Programme Countries and the South-Mediterranean Partner Countries- Tunisia
The following Programme Countries can fully take part in all Erasmus+ Programme actions:
— the Member States of the European Union, — the EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway,
— EU candidate countries: Turkey and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
In addition, certain Erasmus+ Programme actions are open to organisations from partner countries. Please refer to the Erasmus+ Programme Guide for further details on the modalities of participation.
For British applicants: Please be aware that eligibility criteria must be complied with for the entire duration of the grant.
The application deadline is 8th March 2018 at 12:00 midday Brussels time for projects starting between 1st July and 31 December and the duration pf the projects is 9 months to 2 years.