Capacity-building projects are transnational cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organisations active in the field of youth in Programme and Partner Countries. They can also involve organisations from the fields of education and training, as well as from other socio-economic sectors.
The following activities can be implemented:
- Capacity-building activities:
- activities encouraging policy dialogue, cooperation, networking and exchanges of practices in the field of youth, such as conferences, workshops and meetings;
- large-scale youth events;
- information and awareness campaigns;
- evelopment of information, communication and media tools;
- development of youth work methods, tools and materials, as well as youth work curricula, training modules and documentation instruments such as Youthpass;
- creation of new forms of delivering youth work and providing training and support, notably through open and flexible learning materials, virtual cooperation and open educational resources (OER).
- Mobility activities
- Youth Exchanges between Programme and eligible Partner Countries;
- Mobility of youth workers. between Programme and eligible Partner Countries;
- Volunteering activities from/to eligible Partner Countries.
The duration of the projects should be from 9 months to 2 years. The duration has to be chosen at application stage, based on the objective of the project and on the type of activities foreseen over time.
The following Programme Countries can fully take part in all Erasmus+ Programme actions:
— the Member States of the European Union,
— the EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway,
— EU candidate countries: Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Serbia. In addition, certain Erasmus+ Programme actions are open to organisations from partner countries. Please refer to the Erasmus+ Programme Guide for further details on the modalities of participation.
For British applicants: Please be aware that eligibility criteria must be complied with for the entire duration of the grant.
The deadline for submitting applications is 24 January at 12:00 (midday Brussels time) for projects starting between 1 August and 31 December of the same year.