The main objective of this call for proposals is to complement and add value to the activities indicated in the work programme of the European Platform tackling undeclared work. The priority is to co-finance actions fostering joint activities and cross-border projects of enforcement authorities improving their technical capacity in the field of preventing and deterrence of undeclared work.
The types of activities which may be funded under this call must address at least one of the areas of action identified below:
- Common training courses for staff involved in enforcement activities.
- Joint inspections and exchange of staff of enforcement authorities.
- Provision of technical assistance to other EU/EEA enforcement bodies to contribute to capacity building, implementation of good practices, etc.
- Information exchange systems.
- Collaborative work in form of sharing of information and mutual learning between enforcement authorities.
- Joint awareness-raising campaigns/sector specific campaigns/regional cross-border campaigns.
The action's duration should indicatively be between twelve (12) months and eighteen (18) month.
Legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries are eligible as lead applicant and co-applicants:
- EU Member States;
- Iceland and Norway in accordance with the EEA Agreement;
- Albania, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey
Deadline for submitting proposals 13 June 2018, Swim, Courier, and Post : 24:00 Brussels' time (CET). Hand deliveries 16:00 Brussels' time (CET)