- answering new challenges, using new methodologies and approaches,
- transforming difficult realities into opportunities,
- initiating social change…
The winner entities will receive a €2000 management fee that would cover the management of the study visit.
If your project is selected either as a winner or as one of the two finalists in any of the two categories, your entity as a member will be invited (all expenses paid by the network) to:
- The European event in Madrid on October the 3rd, where the awards ceremony will take place.
- Participate in the study visit to the finalist entity of the corresponding category.
- Be part of the working group for the design of projects of the corresponding category.
- The winner entities will receive a management fee that would cover the arrangement of the study visit.
These projects will also have a privileged space on the webpage and will increase its visibility at European level.
If your project is awarded as the winner in its category, the European Network of Innovation for Inclusion will organize for you a study visit in your organization, where the possibilities of scalability, transferability and sustainability of your project will be increased substantially.
The call for good practices 2018 is closed.
Please, read the Terms of Reference document, fill the application form and send it to email@example.com
If you have any question you can contact us though the same email.
Applicants should first be registered as a member in the European Network of Innovation for Inclusion. The registration is totally free.
The submission period will close on 7/09/2018.
Opening of the call
16th of April 2018
Deadline for submitting good practices
7th of September 2018
7th to 12th September 2018
Information to applicants (approximately)
12th of September 2018
Awards at the European event
3rd of October 2018
Study visit & working group to the winner organization in the category 1
Study visit & working group to the winner organization in the category 2