- answering new challenges, using new methodologies and approaches,
- transforming difficult realities into opportunities,
- initiating social change…
The winner entities will receive a €2000 management fee that would cover the management of the study visit.
If your project is selected either as a winner or as one of the two finalists in any of the two categories, your entity as a member will be invited (all expenses paid by the network) to:
- The European event in Madrid in June 2019, where the awards ceremony will take place.
- Participate in the study visit to the finalist entity of the corresponding category.
- Be part of the working group for the design of projects of the corresponding category.
- The winner entities will receive a management fee that would cover the arrangement of the study visit.
These projects will also have a privileged space on the webpage and will increase its visibility at European level.
If your project is awarded as the winner in its category, the European Network of Innovation for Inclusion will organize for you a study visit in your organization, where the possibilities of scalability, transferability and sustainability of your project will be increased substantially.
The application period is now closed.
Please, read the Terms of Reference document, fill the application form and send it to email@example.com
Should you have any doubt or enquiry do not hesitate contact us at the same email.
Applicants should first be registered as a member in the European Network of Innovation for Inclusion. The registration is totally free.
The submission period will close on April the 30th 2019..
Opening of the call
28th February 2019
Deadline for submitting good practices
30th April 2019
20th to 25th of May 2019
Information to applicants (approximately)
Awards at the European event
6th June 2019
Study visit & working group to the winner organization in the category 1
July- September 2019
Study visit & working group to the winner organization in the category 2
July- September 2019