MASTERING BUSINESS4ALL is a one-day training aimed at those professionals who are already applying Shared Value principles in the design of their projects, activities and processes, or who are interested in using the practices and strategies of social entrepreneurship to transform the way organizations face sustainability.
In this event you will learn how to use BUSINESS4ALL TOOLKIT to depict any activity with economic and social impact.
The event will take place at Impact Hub Madrid (Alameda Centre). The registration also includes the Certification as Business4ALL® FACILITATOR, a toolset of BUSINESS4ALL TOOLKIT and two hours of individualized support after the training.
The program of the event is especially aimed at the following profiles:
- Social consultants, coaches and mentors on innovation processes.
- Third Sector organisations (foundations, associations, NGOs, social enterprises).
- Organizations supporting entrepreneurship and inclusive entrepreneurship programs.
- Managers of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs.
- Entrepreneurs and social start-ups.
- R&D&I project managers and Cooperation projects.
- Designers of open innovation processes, Smart Cities and Living Labs.
- Communication and marketing professionals with a strong social focus.
The event will be conducted by Jaisiel Madrid Sánchez, Creator of BUSINESS4ALL Tools and formerly R&D&i Director of ILUNION Consultancy, Studies and Projects (the ICT consultancy business unit of the social group ONCE).
All training details and registrations (limited seats) in the following link: https://events.business4all.es/mastering-business4all-impact-hub-madrid-en.html
Looking forward to seeing you on April 13th in Madrid!